LIGHTHOUSE CANTON PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Senior Associate / Assistant Vice President – Operations in our company, LIGHTHOUSE CANTON PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Associate / Assistant Vice President – Operations
Company: LIGHTHOUSE CANTON PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $7,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-14
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
This role reports to the Head of Operations group in Singapore and will work with other team members globally to deliver the full range of Operational tasks and support for Lighthouse Canton.
Individual Contributor or People Manager
- Assist the head of operations in building a strong governance process for the Operations team globally
- To work closely with other team members within Operations Group to deliver the full range of services in an effective & efficient way within a robust operational risk framework
- To develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external parties such as Bankers, Custodians, Prime Brokers, Fund Administrators, Auditors, and other service providers to facilitate the delivery of operational services and meet KPI objectives
- Set up Fund Structures (Cayman Islands, Singapore VCC, India AIF etc.). This includes incorporating the entities, reviewing of constitution documents, liaising with legal counsel, bank account opening and onboarding service providers etc.
- Ensure that appropriate checks and balances are in place to ensure that all credit, market, operational, regulatory/compliance and business risks are managed and measured
- Engage external counterparties on order management and trade settlement processes
- Coordinate with Compliance team to manage all licensed/regulated activities, including 13R filing, MAS Surveys, CIS annual declaration, and all KYC requests
- Compile fund performance, portfolio, and other reports required by management
- Monitor fund expenses and ensure that the expense ratio of each portfolio is within an acceptable level
- Monitor Group Mailbox and be proactive in following up/responding to queries
- Provide inputs to Investor Relations team on the Fund newsletters/ factsheets etc.
- Preparing subscription and redemption documents for fund subscriptions
- Review NAV statements and contract notes
- Assist in Fund Audits and calculation of Management Fees, Accruals, Performance
- 3-5 years relevant experience in Fund Administration and/or Asset Management Operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Finance
- Accounting certifications (i.e., ACCA, CPA, CA) will be added advantage
- Exposure to multi asset class in public equities, private equity and derivatives
- Good understanding of Reconciliations (cash + position)
- Expertise in producing/ reviewing NAV reports & Flash P&L reports for Traders & PM’s
- Manage relationship with various counterparties such as clearers, custodians, fund administrators, auditors, lawyers, tax advisors etc.
- Experience in setting up of fund entities will be an added advantage.
- Proficient Excel knowledge (V-Look Up, Pivot Table, etc.)
- Familiarity with capital markets technology such as Portfolio Management, Order Management and Reconciliation systems
- Understand hedge fund structures and strategies, capital calls, fund accounting and settlements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – candidate is expected to interact with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task is an important asset.
- Strong process and systems orientation.
- Intellectual curiosity and hardworking, both essential qualities