ENTORIA ENERGY PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Senior Accountant / Controller in our company, ENTORIA ENERGY PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Bukit Merah. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Accountant / Controller
Company: ENTORIA ENERGY PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Bukit Merah
Salary: $10,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-12-11
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Singapore, Central Singapore
Roles & Responsibilities
Entoria Energy is a leading global privately held developer, investor and operator of renewable energy solutions. We are headquartered in Singapore with an active presence in over 10 countries, principally focussing in Asia Pacific and Latin America. Owner-led and powered by unparalleled execution, we specialise in solar, wind and energy storage projects, from design, planning and financing through to construction and operation.
With rapid expansion globally, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Accountant or Accounting Manager to join our team in Singapore or Bangkok.
This is a rare opportunity to kickstart your career in Renewable Energy, and acquire global working experience. You will join an established, well-funded and proven renewable energy team in a high profile, high impact role.
Reporting directly to the CFO, you will be responsible for the Asia & HQ accounting, tax, and general corporate affairs covering 6 countries and 15 legal entities. This is a role for a candidate with solid accounting skills looking to broaden into wider finance management.
The core component of the role is the full FP&A/accounting of all entities in Asia. This includes budgeting, reporting, bookkeeping & accounting, cash management, AP/AR.
Secondly, the candidate will work with in-country partners for tax filings and payments, statutory accounts and other local filing requirements.
Finally, the candidate will be responsible for the group’s governance including processes & controls, contract management.
- Accounting in our ERP system of all transactions, assets, vendors/customers, group activities in Asia, Meticulously store all backup documentation
- Coordinate with European and LatAm business unit accountants
- Collaborate with local partners for tax (CIT, VAT/GST) and financial filing in all countries
- Lead monthly cost and budget discussions with business units, prepare annual budget
- Project manager for statutory audit, including preparation of group accounts
- Product Owner/administrator of our ERP system
- Manage controls and processes on investments, procurement, finance; improve & digitise existing controls
- General finance management or administrative tasks as required
- Depending on performance and progress on tasks, the role can grow into a variety of financial management tasks
- Education in accounting or finance
- 2 – 7 years of working experience
- Experience with working in ERP system (Dynamics, business central, netsuite, SAP, …) or advanced cloud accounting
- Understanding of international transactions including intra-group and currencies
- Experience in corporate governance such as process management and controls
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Good written and spoken English
- Keen to learn & work beyond accounting into general tax/finance manager/controller role
- Independent, pro-active worker that delivers without detailed guidance and prioritises
- Easily work across countries and cultures
- Meticulous, hard-working individual with eye for details
- Assertive, dares to ask questions
What we offer:
- High level of autonomy and responsibility for all our financial and corporate affairs in Asia
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work
- Exposure to the full finance function including legal, corporate finance, tax, M&A, legal, HR
- Work across Asia and globally
- A fast-growing company with fast job growth
- Renewable energy industry is one of the fastest growing industries globally
senior accountant controller