We have a vacancy of Sap Intern – Employee Engagement – Work Life Programs in our company, SAP. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Sap Intern – Employee Engagement – Work Life Programs
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-12
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
About the role:
Based in the Regional office under the Work Life Program organisation, this role is responsible to assist the Employee Engagement Manager in planning and managing logistics for activities planned for employees based in Singapore. Generally, the incumbent should possess some student leadership and have some experience in running event & community engagement programs. Our program is instrumental to achieving SAP Great Place to work and Employer of Choice.
What you’ll do:
- Position title: SAP Intern – Employee Engagement – Work Life Programs
- Location: Singapore
- Expected start date: 15, 2022 – 23,2022
- Working hours: full time (5 days/week)
In this role, you will help with these specific tasks:
- Involve in logistic planning and administration for employee engagement and SAP Community Engagement/volunteering activities.
- Facilitate meetings and events through Zoom and MS Teams platform
- Employee Communications which involve preparing monthly Calendar of Events (EDM)
- Event updates on SAP corporate portal and SAP Jam Page
- Administer and communicate all relevant logistic details to employees
- Employee liaison for both employee engagement and community engagement activities
- Involve in community engagement program planning and work closely with NGO (non-profit organization) in executing the logistics preparation
- Involve in writing CSR /Employee stories and collate event data for reporting
- Involve in designing artwork for some event materials
- Co-ordinate volunteer activities and help manage donation drive administratively
- SAP Volunteers liaison & ambassador
- Maintain registration tool to measure employee engagement index
- Manage Monthly Massage@Work, A CSR Initiative
- Other admin duties as & when required
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Polytechnic students from Social Entrepreneurship/Business/ IT / Multimedia / Marketing / Communications are welcome to apply
- Strong interest or passion in volunteerism, corporate social responsibility and employee wellness & Physical activities
- Enjoy meeting people and possess creativeness in terms of design
- Good exposure to driving or leading Event and logistic planning
- Good exposure to volunteering and social work will be an advantage
- Numerate and advance user of Excel and Powerpoint as well as Photoshop will be an advantage
- Meticulous, able to exercise precision and accuracy in daily work
- People focus with positive attitude
- Continuous Learning: Demonstrates ongoing drive to continuously expand one’s own professional capabilities to fuel the continued/ongoing growth and success of SAP
- Teamwork: Works collaboratively with others to achieve group goals; energises people to work together to accomplish business results
- Interest in business and IT topics
- Savvy in Zoom and Ms Team virtual technology platform
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 348372 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.