We have a vacancy of Sap Business Analyst in our company, FairPrice. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Sap Business Analyst
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-09-08
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
As Singapore’s leading supermarket retail player and a household name close to all, we have grown with you over the years. It is now your turn to grow an exciting new career and fulfil your aspirations with us. Join us as we embark on a journey to make lives better for our customers, community, environment and employees.
At NTUC FairPrice, we offer you more than just a job. We are committed in giving our employees a rewarding career through comprehensive development opportunities. We promise a wonderful workplace culture with ample opportunities for growth at different levels of your career. Every of our 10,000 employees across Singapore is important.
If the prospect of working in an organization at the forefront of retail technology and innovation excites you, look no further.
Grow your career with us today and make a difference.
DESIGNATION : SAP Business Analyst (SD/MM)
- This position is responsible for representing business users as an SAP power user in areas of Sales and Distribution, Material Management , Vendor Invoice management and Finance & Control.
- The successful candidate will also be the Master Data Manager for all SAP master data maintained at the OBFS organization level.
- The successful candidate will also work closely with cross functional department to assist in SAP system enhancement based on new business requirement and to assist and participate in User Acceptance Test.
- He/she will also be required to do the end user training and montior/follow up weekly report.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but other qualifications with the relevant experience will be considered.
- SAP expert user in Sales and/or Procurement (logistics) is a must.
- SAP expert user in Finance & Control will be an added advantage
- Prior SAP master data governance and logistic modules (SD and MM) processes is must
- Experience in the Supply Chain Management environment is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of high data quality in SAP and its implications to transactions posted.
- Previous experience directly communicating with SAP business or end users.
- Proficient written and verbal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and desire to find a resolution to an inquiry.
- Experience using procurement, sales and material replenishment systems with data management skills will be an added advantage.
- Aptitude for managing multiple tasks, adjusting priorities to adapt to changing customer demands while maintaining a sense of urgency.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills needed to develop strategic relations with the accounts and collaborative relationships with internal teams.
- Analytical, self-starting individual who will work to proactively find areas of improvement to maximize sales and turns while creating awareness around any operational issues and/or opportunities.