We have a vacancy of Sales Surveillance Officer in our company, Prudential. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Sales Surveillance Officer
Work Type: Part Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-14
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Administration the MAS Balanced Scorecard (BSC) framework.
- Assist to set the sales advisory standards and collaborate with internal & external stakeholders to support and raise the standards of sales advisory in the Company.
- Conducting checks required under the BSC framework, including documentation review of sales documents, client surveys and BSC validation of misconduct and mystery shopping cases.
- Meet the requirements of the regulatory Balanced Scorecard (BSC) Framework through the delivery of pre and post-transaction sales quality at organizational level.
- Investigate any sales conduct related complaints or allegations in a fair, independent and prompt manner.
- Interview representatives and conduct debriefing sessions with the Agency Leaders and the Distribution on the outcome of the investigation.
- Provide sound assessment and make recommendation in accordance to the regulations/guidelines or internal policy.
- Mete out the prescribed sanction(s) for any breaches of the regulations/guidelines or internal policy by the distribution channels, including the lodgment and liaising with local enforcement agency and regulator.
- Be competent and conversant with the relevant contents and requirements of applicable regulations, industry standards, Regional Compliance Standards and PACS’ business rules.
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks, projects or reviews as directed by Lead of Sales Surveillance/Head of Sales Surveillance/Head Distribution Business Partner.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Analytical and attentive to details.
- Basic understanding of the insurance industry and operations.
- Basic knowledge of regulations and industry guidelines applicable to the insurance/financial industry such as Insurance Act, Financial Advisers Act (FAA) and its subsidiary regulations, Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) regulations, Central Provident Fund (CPF) Board regulations, Life Insurance Association (LIA) guidelines.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a compliance role in a financial institution or similar.
- Preferably with experience in dealing with Distribution functions.
- Preferably with Insurance-related certifications (e.g. FLMI (LOMA), CMFAS Module 5, 9, 9A & Health Insurance).
- Degree, preferably in Business, Insurance or Finance related fields.
- Strong command of the English language.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equality of opportunity of benefits for all who apply and who perform work for our organisation irrespective of sex, race, age, ethnic origin, educational, social and cultural background, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, disability or part-time / fixed-term work, or any other status protected by applicable law. We encourage the same standards from our recruitment and third-party suppliers taking into account the context of grade, job and location. We also allow for reasonable adjustments to support people with special requirements.