ZEN'YU PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Sales & Operations Executive #Seniorswelcome in our company, ZEN’YU PACIFIC PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Sales & Operations Executive #Seniorswelcome
Company: ZEN’YU PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-25
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
ZEN’YU is an Authorized Distributor for a number of premium sports, medical and lifestyle products sourced from US, UK, Europe, Australasia and South Africa. ZEN’YU distribute its products through retail pharmacy chain stores, departmental stores, and a network of medical & sports resellers.
It operates its own concept store ACTIV360 by ZEN’YU at #03-42 Velocity@Novena Square Mall.
It has its own online store (www.360activ.com) and participate in marketplaces such as Redmart, LazMall, ShopeeMall, NTUC Online, Amazon etc.
- Professional Conversion Program sponsorship
- Medical/dental benefits/birthday leave/staff discount
- Opportunity to move to E Commerce role
- Perform goods receiving function & ensure accuracy of goods received.
- Responsible for all B:B order fulfilment function and delivery to our outlet.
- Ensure the accuracy of inventory across all platforms, maintain accurate stock levels and inventory allocations.
- Perform stocktaking & inventory checks.
- Ensure that the MuRHO inventory system is updated accurately & promptly.
- Manage inventory allocation using ONECART across all online & offline platforms accurately.
- Work closely with logistic company for all outbound orders.
- Procurement support from issuance of Purchase Order to inbound receipt of stocks from suppliers.
- Work closely with freight forwarders for competitive freight quotes, air or ocean LCL for all inbound or outbound stocks.
- Work closely with E Commerce/Digital Marketing teams.
- Provide sales analytics and data mining for all platforms.
- Consolidate all monthly sales, online, offline etc for accounting submission.
- Diploma in any fields
- At least 2 years of related experience
- Experience in logistics, inventory management and warehousing
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.