AT-SUNRICE GLOBALCHEF ACADEMY PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Sales & Events Executive Ecl in our company, AT-SUNRICE GLOBALCHEF ACADEMY PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Sales & Events Executive Ecl
Company: AT-SUNRICE GLOBALCHEF ACADEMY PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $3,500 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-09-01
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Must be open and willing to new challenge; and meet new people for potential sales.
- Ability to work under sales quota and a certain level or pressure when required.
- Lead Generation –Expand the client database by performing cold calls and network at events to generate new sales leads and able to convert cold calls to meetings with potential clients.
- Account Management – stay in touch with existing clients to be on top of their mind when they need our services.
- Client retention – know your clients needs to maximize their spending power by providing variety of solutions.
- Customer Service – ensuring smooth execution and operations on site during events.
- CRM – maximize your sales generation potentials by managing your sales funnel in CRM.
- Leisure Academy
- Keep meeting minutes
- Manage day-to-day office administration duties including scheduling of required meetings as instructed by Manager, health check of stationeries, office equipment, inventory and observing orderliness
- Administers proper communication channel and information flow from internal to other departments
- Assist Manager with review and update of EasyChef’s SOP’s
- Ensure compliance with the Academy’s policies, SOPs and practices
- Experience in CRM system and social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Provide direct support to Manager of EasyChef
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
. Able to speak Mandarin language to service the Chinese speaking customer.
- Resourceful and independent thinker.
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills.
- A multi-tasking team player
- High Self-discipline
- Min. 2 years in Sales and events with performance track record.