TOTAL INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Sales Engineer in our company, TOTAL INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Sales Engineer
Company: TOTAL INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $4,500 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-08
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Total Integrated Solutions Pte Ltd, a product innovator and distributor for mechanical system in the industrial, commercial and public building.
Your role shall focus on the development and expansion of our product distribution portfolio, focusing on growing and maintaining customer base in Singapore, with the possibility of expanding to the Asia Pacific region.
You will be responsible for the execution of sales on different platforms to encourage a rapid growth of product awareness and understanding. You will need to participate in marketing and strategic planning for new and existing product portfolio. You will be required to educate building stakeholders (direct customer, developers, architects, M&E consultants, Interior designers) to provide ongoing support in terms of system design and consultancy on implementation.
Your role shall encompass:-
- Market development, contacting stakeholders and influencers to educate the on the benefits of TIS ranges of products
- Assisting end-user and consultants to specify TIS’s products in tender documentation and design
- Prepare costing sheet and deliver sales quotations and take part in sales negotiations direct with customer.
- Develop sales plan and updating with your sales activities, keeping contact databases up to date and managing ongoing opportunities to achieves sales target.
- Liaise with manufacturer to understand product selection and system design;
- Work with consultants and end user design and selection to propose our product to the systems
- Provide ongoing technical support from project initiation to completion.
- Prepare and conduct exhibition, seminars and network events when required.
- Other adc hoc duties as assigned.
- Any engineering diploma or higher.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in engineering product sales, experience with construction, semiconductor or pharmaceutical industry is advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Objective driven and able to work independently in a multi-tasking environment
- Good computer skill including knowledge in Microsoft Office. AutoCAD software experience an advantage.
- Full time position.