AIA SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED
We have a vacancy of Sales Development Analyst in our company, AIA SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Sales Development Analyst
Company: AIA SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $6,500 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-09-01
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
In this position, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the training & development of new representatives for the tied distribution channels. Regular onboarding training programmes are conducted in various modes, including classroom and online. Passion for facilitation and the use of technology in the classroom is highly preferred.
- Facilitate engaging & fun learning experience for onboarding training programmes for tied distribution channels;
- Oversees Precontract CMFAS Training
- Identify training gaps, design and deliver training solutions to support tied distribution channels;
- Develop & deploy e-Learning modules for onboarding programmes;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programmes and events through feedback, discussion and agency visits as well as analysis of business outcomes;
- Provide regular reports of training activities and outcomes
- Engage and build rapport with tied distribution through regular contact and communicate Centre of Excellence’s standards and expectations;
- Collaborate with Directors of Agencies, Business Development Managers and other stakeholders in projects and trainings to achieve business results.
- At least 2 years of insurance training experience in providing multiple types of learning experiences, including but not limited to: Facilitating delivery to large and small groups in physical & on-line training.
- CMFAS Certification: M5, M9, M9A & HI
- Keen interest in facilitation and use of technology in the classroom
- Minimum Diploma Qualification
- Knowledge of training methodology
- Enthusiastic and creative team player