BINTAN RESORT FERRIES PRIVATE LIMITED
We have a vacancy of Sales & Business Development Manager in our company, BINTAN RESORT FERRIES PRIVATE LIMITED. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Sales & Business Development Manager
Company: BINTAN RESORT FERRIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-16
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Will be responsible for the planning, developing and implementing of sales, business development and yield management strategies and policies for ticket sales, non –ticket business development, ferry kiosk food & beverage and general management of ferry charters and groups.
- Drive total Sales cycle ensuring yield management of acceptable Return- on-Investment.
- Ensure smooth running of all department operations.
- Ensure teamwork and smooth work process between various sections within the department, inter-departments.
- To lead, coach and manage all sales and marketing team members; responsible for ensuring high standards of sales and customer services.
- To monitor Bintan Resort visitorship, BRF ticket sales and industry trends, competition and threat and provide ideas and solutions for BRF to stay ahead.
- Supervise the yield management for all ferries to ensure seats are appropriately managed;
- Manage BRF’s reservations system (SeaRez) and liaise with systems developer on improvements or upgrades to the system as required; ferry tickets rates (FIT, group & charters) to ensure ferry ticket rates remain competitive and advertisement space sales to achieve business growth.
- Work closely with corporations and business partners to enhance business relations, drive visitor-ship and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Work with channel partners in the leisure, hospitality and travel for product branding.
- Lead and supervise management of F & B activities and inventories.
- To assist the GM in setting company’s policies and procedures.
- To handle ad-hoc assignments as required by the GM.