THE PEACOCK PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Sales And Marketing Manager in our company, THE PEACOCK PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Sales And Marketing Manager
Company: THE PEACOCK PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-10-08
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Marketing Manager Job Description
We are looking for an organized Sales and Marketing Manager to assist in the advertising and selling of our company’s products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry. The Sales and Marketing Manager’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The Sales and Marketing Manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
To be a successful Sales and Marketing Manager, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analysing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Ensuring that the store is clean and well-maintained at all times.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with customers.
- Identifying opportunities and strategies to increase sales.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Ensuring that the store is adequately stocked with company products.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Develop and coordinate promotional as well as collateral materials like brochures, videos, binders and trade show graphics etc.
- Conduct account maintenance, inquiry calls, outside sales calls, qualification calls
Marketing Manager Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- Experience in management be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Availability to work within opening hours (e.g. evenings, holidays, weekends)