99 PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Roving Reporter (Blog/Editorial) in our company, 99 PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Roving Reporter (Blog/Editorial)
Company: 99 PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $5,599 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-09-02
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
We want to change the way people view property search and for that, we are looking for a Roving Reporter who is able to support our Editorial team in driving our blog strategy.
We’re looking for someone with a strong grasp of language, and has a curious streak in wanting to uncover truths. They should also have a strong background in storytelling.
As our Roving Reporter, you will be responsible for compiling research, uncovering suitable information sources, checking facts, field reporting and developing written and visual content for 99.co’s various content platforms.
Your key responsibilities:
- Collect, verify and analyse information and data about newsworthy and breaking events in the property- or homeownership-related sector to produce news stories that are fair, accurate and engaging to 99.co’s audience.
- Compile research, uncover suitable information sources, check facts, field reporting and develop written and visual content for 99.co’s various content platforms.
- Ensuring that content is aligned with 99.co’s tone of voice and house style
- Build up a network of contacts to ensure a consistent supply of content.
- Collect information about relevant events from social channels, other news outlets and individual contacts.
- Craft stories to provide the public with accurate information.
- Ensure clarity, accuracy and objectivity to maintain 99.co’s credible image.
- Keep track of all the sources of information and ensuring all given rights, recordings and approvals are archived, available and secure.
- Prepare necessary graphics that improve content by working with Creative or Social teams.
- Recommend visual ideas that can enhance the angles for breaking news.
- Repurpose content for various platforms across 99.co’s content platforms.
- Review information from different sources to check on facts.
In an ideal world, our perfect candidate would have:
- A diploma in Mass Communication or a related field
- Impeccable comprehension of spoken and written English, appreciation of narrative, flow and cadence. Having a mastery of spoken and written second language will be an added consideration.
- At least 2-3 years experience in writing and editing in the media industry (Experience in real estate is a plus.)
- Excellent organisation skills as you be working on several different news stories at the same time
- Knowledge on WordPress, social media tools, Google Analytics.
- Great interpersonal communication skills to foster and cultivate relations/networks.
- An adaptable and flexible mindset – receptive and open to doing things differently and modifying strategies to reach organisational goals
- An excellent sense of humour, as well as a strong ability to see the best in people and situations
- Highly motivated self starter who believes in what 99.co does – ready, willing and able to do whatever it takes to bring us to the top of the real estate tech arena