We have a vacancy of Retail Training Intern in our company, Love Bonito. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Retail Training Intern
Company: Love Bonito
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-09-29
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Love, Bonito is a digital-first company on a mission to empower the everyday Asian woman and inspire self-confidence. We are the leading direct-to-consumer womenswear brand, headquartered in Singapore, with an omni-channel presence across Indonesia and Malaysia, a retail franchise in Cambodia, and are fast expanding into international markets namely Japan, Hong Kong SAR China and United States of America.
Founded in 2010, we are proudly female-founded with more than 70% female representation across our organisation, leadership and STEM roles (#girlpower!). We raised a US$50M Series C round in and know that we’re on the cusp of something great, where we’re working towards becoming the most thoughtful brand globally, for the Asian female consumer, especially when it comes to our products, community and experiences.
There’s a lot more work to be done with all of our exciting plans. So we’re looking to team up with people who are wildly passionate about making an impact and be part of a dynamic team, in a workplace with no corporate BS (yes, you read that right!).
People are at the heart of everything we do. As a Retail Training Intern under the Retail Centre of Excellence, you will play an integral role in supporting our global retail teams in all aspects of training and education. You will work alongside our Retail Trainer to champion and spread the #LBexperience to our global retail teams through this exhilarating phase.
You are someone who has a genuine passion for people, with excellent communication and people skills. A high degree of professionalism and a self-starter, with a hands-on attitude to get things done are important in a fast paced environment like Love, Bonito. Having a growth mindset with an eagerness to learn is a plus point!
Main Responsibilities (including But Not Limited To)
- Support coordination for all virtual and physical training events, including communications pre and post training and facilitation if necessary
- Manage the global and local retail training calendars in accordance with scheduled training sessions
- Monitor and follow-up on attendance and completion of training for global retail teams
- Assist the Retail Centre of Excellence team in collating the Retail Playbook to use as training material to support global retail teams to achieve operational excellence
- Support the development and maintenance of educational materials such as training decks, trainers’ guides, quizzes etc.
- Self-starter who takes initiative, responsibility and ownership of their work
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Enjoy learning new things and picks up new skills quickly
- A sense of curiosity and not shy away from asking questions
- Strong communication skills with an outgoing personality who enjoys interacting and connecting with people
- Possess intermediate Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel and Powerpoint
- Candidates with graphic design and video editing skills preferred
- A specialisation in Training and Education or related diploma/degree preferred
- Market level internship salary and benefits provided