We have a vacancy of Retail Sales Specialist in our company, Castlery. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Retail Sales Specialist
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-29
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Castlery is looking for Relationship Managers to join our sales department, we’re launching a new studio at Orchard Liat Towers totaling 24,000 sq ft across two floors. It will be our largest showroom to date and will feature an enhanced store experience that complements the customer’s online-to-offline shopping experience.
With an expanded showroom, the team is looking to grow its headcount further to join and create an extraordinary shopping experience for our walk-in customers. You’ll be extending a warm welcome to visitors at Castlery, with a lot of enthusiasm and being adept at identifying the needs of our visitors while providing appropriate solutions.
Every day is an opportunity for us to turn a showroom visitor into a loyal Castlery customer. At heart, we value teamwork and believe in achieving a great customer experience together.
Come join us if you have a strong sense of where we’re going and what we have to offer.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible for the conversion of sales from walk-in customers, emails, chats, and other sales channels.
- Recommend design-focused solutions tailored to customers’ requirements (style of home décor desired, floor plan, etc.).
- Work closely with cross departments to ensure customer satisfaction are met.
- Assist in store operational excellence by ensuring general showroom maintenance, receiving / issuing stocks, and monthly high accuracy stocktake.
- Perform other roles within the store such as maintaining visual standards, assisting team members, or performing operational tasks on the sales floor.
What You’ll Need
- You possess high energy in delivering the best customer experience.
- You have strong communication skills that lets you converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as with individual customers.
- You can work in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a proven track record of customer centricity and possess strong people skills (approachable, good listener, and empathetic).
- You are committed to giving and receiving feedback – you feel there is always more to learn and are open to feedback on your performance.
- You are willing to learn and embrace Castlery’s guidelines, golden standards, and vision.
- You have a commitment to quality with exceptional attention to detail.
- You have good work ethic and can present yourself well.
- You are an excellent team player.
- You have a strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Always curious, you stay relevant and updated with furniture trends, ready to apply your learning in customer interactions.
- Location: 541 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238881, Liat Towers
- Working hours: Retail hours
What We Promise
Our first promise – the ride of a lifetime
You’ll be joining a company in its most exciting phase; we’ve proven our product market fit, and with the growing online penetration of furniture, we’re now focused on hypergrowth. You’ll have a front-row seat in witnessing the growth of our customer base and organization at a global level.
Our second promise – a place to thrive
We’re building a company that has people as one of the company’s core pillars for success. It’s our mandate to help every employee perform to their highest potential so that they can do the very best work of their lives here, at Castlery.
We’re committed to our employees’ growth, and continuously strive to ensure our employees are set up for success through their journey, starting with an excellent onboarding experience, and carrying over into emphasis on personal and professional development
Castlery strives to maintain a psychologically safe, transparent, and flexible work environment to enable our people can perform at their best level and believes in partnering with our employees to raise that level as they grow with us.