We have a vacancy of Retail Operations Manager | High End Luxury | Apac in our company, JAC Group. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Retail Operations Manager | High End Luxury | Apac
Company: JAC Group
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-15
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
We are representing our client in the high-end luxury sector in their search for a Retail Operations Manager, APAC who will be overseeing operational excellence for their retail boutiques.
- Project manage the regional Retail SOP end to end, responsible for the establishment of new policy and procedure, the revamp and regular updates on existing content, communications, and deployment to markets.
- Establish a cross-functional community (both at regional and market level) to contribute to SOP related discussions, decision making and governance
- Under today’s omnichannel context, partnership with regional E-business team to ensure the consistent policies and client experience across online and offline channels
- Partnership with APAC Learning team to develop solid training modules; In close partnership with market retail teams, see through the execution and realization of the regional SOP at market level
- Be the Point of Contact for any retail compliance related topics
Retail operations efficiency and processes optimization
- Expert in POS level operations
- Deep dive and map out individual in-store operational processes
- Continue the work that’s been done on frontline non-selling activities study, recommend and implement improvement plan
- Be the point of contact for any frontline tool related topics, e.g., POS, replenishment, appointment booking, clienteling.
Retail Excellence acceleration at individual Point of Sale
- Continue the acceleration of the POS level retail excellence based on the scope that’s been defined
- In close partnership with Global Retail Excellence team, voice out regional needs to seek collaborations; leverage global offerings, adopt and adapt to best meet regional and market needs
Retail community exchange and best practice sharing
- Stay connected with market level Retail Operations team on regular basis, identify key challenges and hot topics, and promote cross market exchange and best practice sharing
- Facilitate quarterly community exchange forum with Regional Head of Retail Strategy & Operations
Other Retail Operations duties as assigned
- Provide day to day retail ops support to market Retail teams
- Other retail projects as assigned
- College diploma, University degree or above
- 8 to 10 years’ experience as retail/operations/client experience professional with regional exposure and scope in multi-national companies
- Operations or process optimization background from retail or hospitality industry, with good understanding of frontline and backend operations, and consumer experience; Frontline experience is a must, managerial role is a plus
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thank you.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1331005