Nanyang Technological University Singapore
We have a vacancy of Research Fellow [Lkcmedicine] in our company, Nanyang Technological University Singapore. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Research Fellow [Lkcmedicine]
Company: Nanyang Technological University Singapore
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-12-01
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Lee Kong Chian School Of Medicine Invites Applications For
Research Fellow in the laboratory of Molecular and Vascular Medicine (Assistant Professor Christine Cheung)
Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, established in 2010, is a partnership between Imperial College London and Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. The lab is interested in studying blood vessel dysfunctions in inflammatory and degenerative conditions. We employ advanced molecular techniques, human-relevant experimental models and patient-derived materials to elucidate pathological endothelial cell behaviours. Successful candidates will be able to work in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Lead projects related to mechanisms in vascular pathology.
- Involve in experimental planning, data analysis, manuscript preparation and grant applications.
- Present research findings at seminars and conferences.
- Contribute to collaborative projects.
- Guide and train students and junior lab members.
- Uphold research integrity and ensure safety compliance.
Skills And Qualifications
- PhD in life sciences, biomedical sciences, biochemistry, bioengineering or equivalent from a well-recognized university.
- Experience with molecular/ cell biology and in vivo work will be considered favorably.
- Good publication records in peer-reviewed journals.
- Able to undertake independent research and be an effective team player.
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills.
- Committed, able to work flexible hours and within the deadline.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Hiring Institution: LKC
In line with Singapore’s nationwide Vaccination-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS), employees must be fully vaccinated to return to the workplace, unless certified to be medically ineligible. For Information on VDS, please click here.