PERFORMANCE LABS PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Research Assistant / Botanical Research Laboratory in our company, PERFORMANCE LABS PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Tuas. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Research Assistant / Botanical Research Laboratory
Company: PERFORMANCE LABS PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Tuas
Salary: $3,500 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-12-07
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Roles & Responsibilities
Full time position to perform a variety of basic and general laboratory research and administrative tasks, determined by the field and scope of the particular research study. Performing tasks related to the research project independently, within broad guidelines and subject to periodic review by the supervisor or other research members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs laboratory experiments utilizing standard techniques and equipment.
- Conduct chemical or physical laboratory tests to assist scientists in making qualitative or quantitative analysis of solids or liquids materials.
- Prepare chemical solutions for products or processes, following standardized formulas, or create experimental formulas.
- Set up and conduct chemical experiments, tests and analysis, using techniques such as chromatography, spectroscopy, physical or chemical separation techniques or microscopy.
- Compile and interpret results of tests and analysis.
- Develop or conduct programs of sampling and analysis to maintain quality standards of raw materials, chemical intermediates or products.
- Write technical reports or prepare graphs or charts to document experimental results.
- Operate experimental pilot plants, assisting with experimental design.
- Develop new chemical engineering processes or production techniques.
- Maintain laboratory inventory.
- University degree or equivalent work experience preferably in a related discipline.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Familiar with industry terminology and scientific techniques of a laboratory environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
- Ability to organise and prioritise a variety of tasks/projects and work within deadlines.
- High level of integrity and a strong work ethic.
- Willing to manage large laboratory equipment.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Possess a keen sense to detail.
- Ability to work in a small team environment.
- Passion for a laboratory-working environment.