We have a vacancy of Regional Team Manager Web And Applications in our company, Google. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Regional Team Manager Web And Applications
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-09-07
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of relevant work experience in advertising sales, digital marketing, sales, consulting or media.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English and Urdu or Vietnamese to communicate with partners from Vietnam and Pakistan.
- Experience within Publishing vertical, Programmatic Sales, AdTech, Mobile Apps development and Monetisation.
- Ability to independently identify and pursue the most strategic opportunities, having demonstrated strategic thinking.
- Ability to influence and interact with cross-functional Directors, and contribute to discussions and decisions involving senior leadership.
- Ability to execute quickly with limited guidance on complex, cross-functional projects with a variety of working groups, and anticipate changes in direction and scope.
About the job
The Online Partnerships Group (OPG) uses our portfolio of product solutions, including AdSense and Google Marketing Platform tools, to help online publishers grow their businesses. You’ll provide creative, industry-leading online advertising solutions for publishers and developers and identify new opportunities. Some of the largest publishers on the web rely on our products and we’re always trying to exceed their expectations and strengthen our long-term partner relationships. We help grow Google’s business with the largest online publishers and provide account management for users of AdSense, Google Ad Manager and more.
In this role, you will help manage global business. You will, identify and take on new business opportunities, drive new process efficiencies, and build high performing teams.
- Lead a group of account managers and business development managers to identify and maximize business opportunities with existing and new App, Web, Video publishers.
- Effectively communicate with strategic partnerships across the region. Work closely with all the Apps, Gaming, and Web Account Managers to drive the growth of the Online Partnerships Group across the region.
- Recruit, develop, and build strong local talent who can become future business leaders for Google. Take responsibility of the market through business development initiatives and driving close collaboration with cross-functional internal teams to address the market challenges and opportunities.
- Develop the Apps/Gaming, Web business plan based on Global strategies and identify the key drivers for growth. Meet quarterly targets, but also lay out foundations for future growth.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.