JOHN WILEY & SONS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Regional Sales Manager in our company, JOHN WILEY & SONS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Regional Sales Manager
Company: JOHN WILEY & SONS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-10-11
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
We currently have a rare opportunity for an established Global Sales Manager to lead our Science Solutions Lab Sales Teams across the APAC and EMEA regions. The solution portfolio includes IR, Raman, NMR, UV, MS databases and analysis software. Reporting into our Global Director of Sales, we are seeking a leading sales strategist and business expert with highly sophisticated understanding of the APAC and EMEA markets, customer needs, and competitor offerings.
How You Will Make An Impact
- Participate in the development of business and sales strategy to deliver APAC/EMEA science solutions revenue.
- Identify issues, future opportunities and resolve problems based on knowledge of the sales process, our customers and the marketplace.
- As a key member of the Global Corporate Sales management team, ensure there is strong alignment between the deployment of sales resources and the strategic priorities of the business.
- Contribute to the development of products and pricing structures to meet market needs and maximize sales
- Establish a sustainable culture of revenue growth
- Work with Corporate Sales leadership, as well as stakeholders in Wiley’s businesses, to set APAC/EMEA lab sales goals overall and by territory, and develop the initiatives to achieve these goals.
- Oversee and provide guidance in sales negotiations, becoming directly involved in negotiations to close large deals when appropriate or necessary.
- Oversee and manage forecasting, phasing and re-forecasting for sales
- Achieve and exceed annual sales target and continue to grow territory
- Lead and motivate the APAC/EMEA Lab Sales team, ensuring a collaborative culture of information sharing to maximise sales opportunities
- With Global Sales Management, organise and allocate resources to best meet market and customer needs.
- Carry out field visits with sales colleagues at regular intervals
- Develop expert regional knowledge, market intelligence and awareness of competitor activity in and around spectral databases and software needs of environmental, food, forensics, materials, energy/chemicals, and pharma/biopharma lab segments
- Build and maintain an in-depth insight into the economic conditions of the market, receptiveness to Wiley offerings and competitor activity
- Ensure the training strategy of the sales organization is consistent with the requirements of new businesses, developments in technology and changes in customer behaviour
- Identify high potential individuals and ensure appropriate training and career development plans are put in place to increase effectiveness and ensure retention
- Identify general skills and capability gaps and develop plans to resolve this with senior management.
What We Look For
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally in Chemistry or related science field).
- Previous senior sales management or product management experience in the laboratory sector
- Strong leadership experience building and inspiring successful sales teams to exceed targets
- Proven success building and delivering solutions that exceed customer expectations
- Market knowledge in IR, Raman, MS instrument/software applications
- Ability to work collaboratively across Wiley to achieve shared objectives
- Persistent in accomplishing objectives, setting aggressive goals and adhering to high standards
- Energy and drive for success even when facing challenges
- Ability to promote a sense of urgency and establishes and enforces individual accountability in the team
- Decisively makes high-quality decisions, even when based on incomplete information or in the face of uncertaint