Universal Robots A/S
We have a vacancy of Regional President Apac in our company, Universal Robots A/S. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Regional President Apac
Company: Universal Robots A/S
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-12-02
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Universal Robots, WE WANT TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE THROUGH ROBOTICS
Our international team of hardware, software, and business professionals comes from all walks of life and is united by a common goal: sharing the world-changing benefits that robots can provide.
We offer a highly stimulating, dynamic environment with unlimited career potential – where you set your own level of success. You will be an essential part of a team that is focused on success, growth, development, and innovation. You’ll be part of Universal Robots .
The Regional President, APAC that will report to the Global Sales Director and will be responsible for a team of approximately 50 people. You should be hands-on and with a good business acumen and understanding. The successful candidate will be able to execute and create commitment from the distributors, sales organization, think and act more strategically and an excellent people manager with a global mindset.
Areas Of Responsibilities
- Develop and execute regional strategies and plans for business growth to achieve high performance goals.
- Foster strong customer relationships throughout territory and keep abreast of trends, competitive products and industry developments.
- Establish and nurture relationships with key sales partners and end customers.
- Proactively identify any business issue or potential problem and develop strategies to remove any roadblocks that impact achievement of the objectives or business operations optimization.
- Leads teams in finding new opportunities and seeks ways to improve processes and products to increase revenue, profitability, and customer experience.
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a strong sales force that is motivated and driven by success by providing ongoing training and enhancing sakes performance.
- Partner with and leverage company leaders (e.g. Marketing, Sales Support and Service) to achieve quarterly, annual, and long-term goals;
- Always represent the company’s brand, consistent with the brand values.
- Developing sales and marketing activity plans and reporting key sales activities and key sales numbers.
- Responsible for turnover and cost budgets (budget, results, and forecast) in own territory.
- Responsibility for total sales budgets and sales and marketing cost budgets within the area of responsibility.
- More than 20 years of experience in sales and/or business development with demonstrated success in building and scaling a sizable field sales organization in a high-growth environment;
- A relevant University Bachelor’s degree is a must have. A Master’s degree in engineering and/or business discipline is a strong added advantage.
- Experience with B2B sales through distributors/partners.
- Solid commercial experience at global / regional level with technology characterized products preferred.
- Expertise in component sales to projects and high-tech factory automation equipment solutions is an advantage.
- Proven track record of leading sales teams to constantly overachieve goals and exceed revenue expectations in a high-accountability environment;
- High-energy, creative with a passion for success;
- In depth experience with sales reporting, territory planning & management, and incentive compensation;
- Strong leadership presence; ability to inspire and communicate vision of excellence;
- Process focused; ability to reinforce internal processes and recommend enhancements to gain efficiency where applicable;
- Strategic thinker; ability to lead by example and embrace change with positive attitude;
- Strong communication skills at all levels in organization.
- Good understanding of Japan and Korea markets will be added advantage.
- Ability to travel extensively within Asia Pacific.