Spruson & Ferguson
We have a vacancy of Regional It Support Specialist in our company, Spruson & Ferguson. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Regional It Support Specialist
Company: Spruson & Ferguson
Work Type: Contract
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-29
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Due to continued growth, an exciting contract opportunity now exists to join a highly experienced, collaborative and outcomes focused Asia-Pacific IT team working closely with the helpdesk and applications team, end users and stakeholders across the region.
We are seeking a Regional IT Support Specialist to join our Infrastructure Team to manage the day to day operations of our network and infrastructure, as well as level two help desk support and project related tasks. The scope includes all infrastructure used by our regional offices, such as networks, servers, databases, devices, user desktops/laptops, virtualisation, phone system, email, etc.
This role will be based in Singapore and reports to the Head of IT – Asia.
- Provide end user support for day to day PC usage (both applications and infrastructure)
- Serve as a point of contact for internal users seeking technical assistance over the support ticketing system with regards to Infrastructure and Network related issues
- Ensure operational and change processes and architecture principles are being followed strictly
- Assist on projects ensuring the transition from project to BAU support, identifying operational support requirements for new systems/system changes, identify required resources for projects/change requests and ensure consistency in the way IT changes are executed
- be required to work after hours and weekends on an ad hoc basis depending on business requirements
Qualifications, Skills And Experience
- Minimum Diploma/Tertiary or professional qualification in Information Technology/Computer Science
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience in Microsoft Windows Desktops, Servers and Networking and Virtualisation technologies
- As this role at times work closely with our team in greater China, experience working within this region and having the appropriate language skills will be very beneficial.
- Previous experience working with Microsoft 365, Cloud and Virtualisation technology would be ideal.
- Must be comfortable working in a team-based environment as well as being able to work independently.
- Demonstrated collaborative working style, with good interpersonal and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in IT operational processes, Help Desk processes and Infrastructure maintenance
- Knowledge in IT Security and working in a regional role would be advantageous.
How To Apply
Take the next step in your career and apply now by clicking on the link below to submit a cover letter and your resume.