We have a vacancy of Regional Hr Operations Manager in our company, Funding Societies. This vacancy is based in Central Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Regional Hr Operations Manager
Company: Funding Societies
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Central Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-21
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia. We are licensed in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and registered in Malaysia. We are backed by Sequoia India and Softbank Ventures Asia Corp amongst many others and provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is crowdfunded by individual and institutional investors. And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values:
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
You will demonstrate a strong track record in the execution of overall People Experience Operations initiatives for employees across all regions of the company. You are highly meticulous in thought process and actions, possess a strong sense of responsibility and take initiative to act with urgency to follow through and problem solve with, and for your stakeholders. You will be responsible for driving alignment, automation and scaling the regional People Experience Operations Team, supporting our regional expansion strategy.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the regional People Experience team to review, implement, and, where possible, automate scalable policies and programs to meet business needs, align with our core operating principles and comply with local regulations and cultures
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for our HRMS (DarwinBox)
- Run point on Benefits administration insurance programmes and liaise with vendors
- Oversee immigration matters and understand situational complexities
- Consolidate People Experience metrics for monthly, quarterly, annual dashboards for audits, investors and compliance reporting
- Work closely with payroll vendor on a full range of payroll activities such as: generating reports, reviewing and validating, monthly salary, incentive, bonus
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll including: Benefits, taxation, pro-ration and other deductions compliant with manpower regulation in countries we operate
- Critically review and analyse current payroll practices and procedures in order to recommend and implement positive changes and solutions
- Assist in the set up of new entities for new markets in Southeast Asia supporting our regional expansion strategy
- Lead and manage a team of bright People Experience Operations Supervisors, Specialists and Executives
What we are looking for:
- Uphold utmost professional integrity and display high levels of accountability and work ethic
- Have 8+ years experience in HR Operations
- Experience with working in a sizeable and fast paced environment with multi-cultural workforce
- Demonstrated experience in payroll administration and/or other HRMS
- Thorough and up-to-date working knowledge of regional labour laws
- Highly analytical, possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise and complete work in a timely, accurate manner independently
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills and able to assess issues from multiple angles comprehensively to problem solve effectively
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- Proven track in successfully navigating complex matrix organisations while working in concert with different levels of stakeholders will truly stand out
- Time off – We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working – We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone’s working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits – We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness – We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development – We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with self-learning L&D allowances.
- Tech Support – We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity
Job Type: Full-time