Receptionist Jobs

PT ANTAM Tbk

Job Brief

We have a vacancy of Receptionist in our company, PT ANTAM Tbk. This vacancy is based in Batam Riau Islands Indonesia. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.

Position Title: Receptionist
Company: PT ANTAM Tbk
Work Type: Part Time
City of work: Batam Riau Islands Indonesia
Salary:
URL Expiry: 2022-11-12
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com

Job Detail

PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk – Antam is one of the largest mining SOEs in Indonesia. The Company was established in 1968 as a result of the merger or merger of several national mining companies that produce a single commodity. As a state-owned company, most of the company’s shares are owned by the government of the Republic of Indonesia with a composition of 65% of the shares. The remaining 35% of the shares are owned by the public or the general public. The main commodities of this mining company are high-grade nickel ore (saprolite), low-grade nickel ore (limonite), ferronickel, gold, silver and bauxite. The company also carries out processing and breeding activities for precious metals and geological services as the main services

The Role

Your Responsibilities Will Include

  • Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
  • Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
  • Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
  • Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
  • Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
  • Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
  • Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
  • Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
  • Update calendars and schedule meetings
  • Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
  • Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
  • Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing

Ideal Profile

Skills Required

  • Education / Graduates of SMK, D1 D3 & S1 S2 Equivalent (All Majors)
  • Work experience of 1 to 2 years
  • Honesty, Discipline, and answer,
  • Physically and Spiritually Healthy, can be veiled / Bespectacled
  • Manually input data and Min. MS computer – Office + Internet
  • Being able to speak a foreign language will be an advantage

What’s on Offer?

  • Flexible working options
  • Opportunity to make a positive impact

Direct Apply
Report job