Choon Hin Stainless Steel Pte Ltd
We have a vacancy of Quantity Surveyor in our company, Choon Hin Stainless Steel Pte Ltd. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Quantity Surveyor
Company: Choon Hin Stainless Steel Pte Ltd
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-09-26
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Prepare project cost estimation and break down.
- Prepare for tender submission and tender interviews.
- Prepare payment certificate and VO.
- Prepare organisation chart and project schedule during tender stage.
- Review of contract, tender drawings, scope of work, schedule, technical specification and BOQ.
- Liaise with consultant regarding ambiguities contract work scope and respond to tender questionnaire / clarification.
- Arrange tender kick off meeting and briefing to the project team on the work scope.
- Negotiation and appointment of suppliers / vendors.
- Check the progress of work on site and submission of progress claims.
- Check subcontracts/ vendors progress claims against the actual work and quality of work done and recommend payment requests to Accounts Team.
- Work closely with the Project Team to to provide cost and contractual advice as well as to determine the valuation of work done at site.
- Prepare timely reports as requested by the Management.
- Any other duties related to Quantity Surveyor which the Management requires the role to be duly performed.
- Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Contracts Management/ Administration or a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant professional experience in quantity surveying works.Able to manage project costing and familiar with prices.
- Good understanding of construction materials and pricing.
- Able to perform under tight schedules and deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Meticulous, good team player and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Work Location : Gul Circle
- 5 days work week
- Candidates who are able to independantly tender for a project or with more than 5 years of QS experience in subcon firms will be considered for Senior Quantity Surveyor role.
Salary and job title commensurates according to relevance of work experience.
Interested candidate apply the job by clicking the “Apply Now” button to submit your application indicating your expected salary and date of availability. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.