BIOSENSORS INTERVENTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Quality Technician in our company, BIOSENSORS INTERVENTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Quality Technician
Company: BIOSENSORS INTERVENTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-09-26
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- To support the day-to-day chemistry and physical laboratory activities perform testing on finished products and other non-routine testing such as stability studies, validation studies, developmental prototype and clinical products
- Maintain laboratory equipment to ensure they are performing for its intended usage.
- To be able to assist and support in basic troubleshooting skills to equipment and process issues
- Participate in the laboratory investigation on equipment failure documentation of non-compliance or out-of-spec situations and report to the investigation owner for follow up actions.
- Ensure tests assigned are performed in a timely manner in compliance to SOP, cGMP and GLP with a precaution of laboratory safety
- Assist in the laboratory administrative work not limited to glassware washing, printing of test results and data entry of test results into given tools and system
- Liaise and coordinate with external vendors in carrying out calibration / maintenance of lab equipment when necessary
- Perform second person verification of other technician work
- Provide basic competency training to new / existing technician to build up practical hands-on experience in accordance to SOP
- Closely work with direct supervisor on the requirements of new projects and improvement to achieve annual key performance
- Perform and maintain an acceptable level of 5S housekeeping in accordance to the Good Laboratory Practice
- Revise and amend the standard operating procedures to reflect the current standards and practice are met
- Other adhoc laboratory matters and duties assigned by direct supervisor