SEAQUEST ENTERPRISE PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Quality Control Manager in our company, SEAQUEST ENTERPRISE PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Quality Control Manager
Company: SEAQUEST ENTERPRISE PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-22
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
The role will include direct oversight and review of the entire project from design to completion. The QCM will work closely with project managers, and other key personnel
- To continuously review quality control processes, procedures, and capabilities in order to sustain the most cost-effective and efficient methods for meeting quality requirements, and making a recommendation for improvement as appropriate.
- Review client QC requirements and ensure that quality control documentation for a project meets contractual requirements.
- Review and approve Contractor and sub- contractor quality control documentation to ensure their planned activities meet contractual requirements.
- To co-ordinate and control the day to day operations of inspection personnel, so as to provide a safe, secure and efficient working environment
- All physical resources are maintained, stored and organized to allow efficient and effective operation.
- To control and direct all QC resources, operations and facilities in order to adhere to project programs.
- To manage and direct a team of skilled, semi- skilled and technically based individuals through sound personnel practices such as Performance management, relevant and effective induction
- Manage and control all quality control activities in accordance with identified Quality Assurance standards, company procedures, client specifications and contract requirements.
- Assist in operations of project specific Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- To monitor and report quality control progress, notifying any predicted shortfall or discrepancies against timescale and budgets.
- Ensure Implementation of Quality System at Project site.
- Quality formats for various quality management systems at the projects site using the standard guidelines provided to him by the corporate office / Client specifications.
- Assist the engineering and procurement dept to develop technical specification queries
- Select, train and certify quality-critical manpower locally.
- Attending coordination meeting with the customer to review the quality levels at project site.
- Attend to customer complaints, take corrective& preventive actions
- Ensure that all Special Processes are Validated and Performed within the established parameters.
- Follow up Corrective and Preventive actions and close out the NCR.
- Maintain all inspection & test / Quality records.
- Graduated from an Internationally recognized university
- Four (4) or five (5) year Bachelor degree in an engineering discipline and seven (7) or more years of direct work experience as a QC Manager or QC Supervisor of capital projects construction & Pre-Commissioning quality,
- ISO 9001 QMS requirements, activities and resources (i.e., supervising a minimum of ten (10) quality Personnel).– or
- High school diploma and twelve (12) or more years of direct work experience as a QC Manager or QC Supervisor of capital projects construction & Pre-Commissioning quality, ISO 9001 QMS requirements, activities and resources (i.e., supervising a minimum of ten (10) quality Personnel)
- Five (5) or more years direct work experience in managing quality of capital projects construction related to the Contract scope of WORK (e.g., industrial oil and gas production or petrochemical projects).
- Passed an internationally accredited (i.e., IRCA or ASQ) Quality Auditor training course and examination, or approved equivalent, for the 2015 version of ISO 9001.
- Ability to interpret, audit, apply and exercise judgment on capital project construction & Pre-Commissioning QMS requirements and engineering standards.
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking the English language.