TEMPERATURE SENSORS SERVICES PTE LTD
We have a vacancy of Quality Control Inspector in our company, TEMPERATURE SENSORS SERVICES PTE LTD. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Quality Control Inspector
Company: TEMPERATURE SENSORS SERVICES PTE LTD
Work Type: Contract
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-27
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Salary Package: Basic (starting from 2k) + Performance Bonus
- Other Benefits: Medical & Dental coverage
- Working Days: Monday – Friday + Half-day Saturday
- Working Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm (Weekdays), 8.30pm – 12.30pm (Saturday)
- Working Location: Ubi/Eunos
- Job Contract: Full-time Permanent role
- Perform daily, weekly & monthly inspection reports.
- Analyse and trouble-shooting production quality issues.
- Material receiving inspection
- Disposition of non-conforming products (incoming & outgoing).
- Handle customers’ complaint (CAR) with effective corrective actions.
- Provide training to QC inspectors.
- Liaise with client inspector on inspection point(s).
- Conduct regular line audit and drive for quality improvement.
- Conduct internal ISO audit and manage external customer audit.
- Conduct PMI, Pressure & PT tests
- To keep and update all the Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS) and Procedure Qualification Records (PQR)
- To keep and update all non-conformance reports (NCR), follow-up sheet, calibration status report of measuring and test equipment.
- Carry out any other duties as and when assigned by the immediate supervisor or higher management.
- 2 years relevant working experience in related industries
- ASNT Level II
- Attention to Detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management
- Independent & keen learner
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to manage high levels of stress
- Proficient in Microsoft applications: Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.