RECRUITMENT CENTRAL PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Qa/Qc in our company, RECRUITMENT CENTRAL PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Qa/Qc
Company: RECRUITMENT CENTRAL PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-30
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Ensure quality of works in accordance with Quality Management Plan including development of Method Statements, Inspection & Testing Plans and Checklists. Should know process of handling, storage and handover process of such materials
- Monitor the implementation of the Project Quality and Environmental Plan
- Assist QAQC Manager in preparing Quality Plan that supports the project and clients’ requirements on quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC).
- Prepare and conduct site inspections and close on the reports
- Witnessing and sentencing of all site inspections within their disciplines
- Follow and fill up the inspection and test plans to comply with the contract requirements
- Ability to conduct inspection and test plans and Inspecting works and recording all inspections to ensure compliance as required
- Acquaint section personnel with QA requirements and arrangements in place to achieve them
- Audit and monitor QA and Environmental systems for compliance and effectiveness
- Coordinating and maintaining a non-conformance control system including issuing of non-conformance reports to the Project Manager and ensure corrective actions are implemented and effective
- Control/check on status of issue/revisions of QC documents/drawings within section/on sites
- Ensure all QA/QC control measures and procedures are documented, implemented and auditable.
- Assist QAQC Manager in managing document control
- Maintaining the quality assurance records and execution of periodic inspection on job.
- Verify that all quality related activities are in accordance with codes and standards.
- Possess Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electronic/Mechatronics)
- At least 3 years working experience in the related field
- Preferably managers specializing in Quality Assurance/Control, Engineering- Structural/Civil/Construction/ equivalent in construction firm.
- Familiar with ISO standard for ISO 9000, 14000, and18000
- Good communication, presentation and inter personal skills
- Be able to work independently with minimum guidance and under pressure to meet tight deadline
- Rail experience with LTA project in Singapore would be an advantage