TALENTS RECRUITER PRIVATE LIMITED
We have a vacancy of Qa Assistant Engineer (5 Days / Tuas) in our company, TALENTS RECRUITER PRIVATE LIMITED. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Qa Assistant Engineer (5 Days / Tuas)
Company: TALENTS RECRUITER PRIVATE LIMITED
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $3,500 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-10-02
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Inspect outgoing parts and incoming sub-contracted parts according to established procedure / specification of inspection and carry out Incoming Process Inspection.
- Maintain quality record and file quality data.
- Highlight quality problems discovered to the QA Manager and Factory Manager / Production Manager / Asst. Production Manager for action.
- Ensure that all non-conforming products are not mixed with good products prior to disposition.
- Authorise the rejection of parts if found unsatisfactory.
- Authorise the release of conforming parts to be sent to the store for subsequent delivery to customers.
- Perform factory routine test and check of switchboards completed in the workshop.
- Testing and commissioning of switchboards on board vessels or on-site to the satisfaction of customers; and attend to warranty claims / quality complaints.
- Conduct official tests on the switchboards which require witnessing by surveyors or consultants and also be with the presence of customers.
- Assist the Manager in quality responsibilities and achieving quality objectives.
- Maintain good housekeeping in the QA Department.
- Observe and adhere to safety rules during the performance of every task.
- Ensure the use of calibrated instrument for inspection.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of Product Non-Conformity.
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions to problem detected.
- Verify the implementation of solutions.
- Control further processing and delivery of Non-Conforming products until the deficiency has been corrected.
- Carry out other responsibilities as and when assigned by the superiors.
- Follow the procedures of Quality Management System for effective implementation and control
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Transport pick up at CCK, Bukit Batok and Jurong Point
Interested candidates, please forward your detailed resume with photo to : firstname.lastname@example.org