We have a vacancy of Project Manager in our company, Ranosys. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Project Manager
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-15
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Roles & Responsibilities
- Primarily responsible for onsite customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Coordinate with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are in sync with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meet, discuss and coordinate with customers as well as offshore PM and/ or project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submit project deliverables and ensure that they adhere to quality standards.
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analysing and summarizing relevant information.
- Make resource allocation decisions to meet multiple project needs.
- Conduct periodic reviews with key client leadership teams to provide progress updates, plan for key milestones, manage key decisions, mitigate risks.
- Establish effective project communication plans and ensure their execution.
- Facilitate change requests as and when needed and ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Identify and develop new opportunities with clients.
- Obtain customer acceptance to project deliverables and manage customer satisfaction during the period.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Conduct successful project retrospectives throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Work with deadlines and ensure delivery with complete ownership.
- Stay comfortable and focused working in a high energy environment and be eager to solve tough challenges.
Relevant Skills & Experience
- At least 9 -12 years of total professional experience.
- 5 years of real-world project management experience with key emphasis on customer success and satisfaction.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified, or at least relevant certification or training
- Experience in managing Waterfall as well as Agile projects with team sizes of over 20 members, and project size of at least 6 months to 1 year.
- Experience in managing multiple user-experience driven projects including CMS, eCommerce etc.
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC), project management tools,
budget management, schedule management, change management processes.
- Ability to estimate and analyse any project requirements while understanding its impact on schedule and cost.
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders and understand formal stakeholder management matrix.
- Spot-on conflict management skills, as well as the ability to mentor and inspire team by work ethics and professional tactics.
- Hands-on with project statistics and reports, and understands the Time, Cost and Quality triangle and its impacts.
- Hands-on with Project Management tools like MS Project, Jira, Trello, Asana or other relevant tools.
- Onsite client experience is a plus.
- Ability towards post project evaluation and to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Any Magento certification is an added advantage.