FAR STREAM TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Project Executive / Coordinator in our company, FAR STREAM TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Geylang. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Project Executive / Coordinator
Company: FAR STREAM TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Geylang
Salary: $6,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-12-08
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Singapore, Central Singapore
Roles & Responsibilities
The role will be primarily responsible for project management and its delivery as the main focus of his/her duty. He/She will be part of the Delivery Team, to help maintain relationship with existing customers and partners, and to reach out for any upsell/cross selling opportunity during the project phase.
The personnel will also be the liaison with other teams (overseas if necessary) and able to understand all technical aspect of the solution and apply them to support the project delivery with utmost quality.
He/She will also need to pick up documentation task, along with issue support and escalation during the project execution phase.
- To study, analyze and crystalized user requirement, to prepare detail functional specifications and related documents by engaging internal stakeholder to meet the project requirements and its timeline.
- To prepare project documentation, conforming to require standards and procedures.
- Work with delivery team to deliver system according to specification as well as tracking all tasks assigned to team in meeting project schedule within allocated resource budget.
- To perform extensive testing, including UX and Interfaces, etc from test strategy, test planning, design use case, execution, and management of test programme and setup.
- To facilitate and support user testing such as problem resolution, tracking, escalation till closure.
- To execute implementation activities, including commissioning, transition plan (eg: Training, OJT, etc) and post support task.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skill with internal and external stakeholder.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Honest, Hardworking and Accountability for task allocated.
- Mature thinking Compose and Self-discipline individual.
- Proven working experience in project, especially so in Government Project with at least 1 full cycle of delivery, with value above $1M dollar.
- Ability to travel within the region as and when required.
- Government and Industry Guidelines and Best Practises.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (eg: Project, Visio, etc).
- Background in IT (eg: Network and System) will be advantages.
- Good understanding of project P&L and reporting format.
- Degree in related discipline preferred but not essential.
- IT Technical Certification focused on Networking, IT Security, Project Management (eg: PMP, ITIL, etc) certification will be advantages.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
project executive coordinator