JJ VISTA MINES RESOURCES PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Project Engineer in our company, JJ VISTA MINES RESOURCES PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Project Engineer
Company: JJ VISTA MINES RESOURCES PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-15
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- To ensure the tracking and monitoring of items per contractual requirement.
- Responsible for submission and monitoring of technical drawings, method statements and proposals.
- To ensure construction meeting client & regulatory requirements.
- To carry out short-term planning to meet site progress.
- To co-ordinate, program and monitor site work, materials, plant & equipment.
- Carry out project objectives to align with company goals.
- Reduce material wastages on site and maximise usage of machineries/equipment.
- To control the allocated direct workforce effectively i.e. no. of direct workers and overtime etc.
- Follow approved construction method that is cost effective, productive & without compromising on Quality.
- Meet targeted progress of works so as to achieve the intended cash flow.
- Ensuring Supervisors & Foremen meets client & regulatory work requirements
- Ensuring Environmental, Safety and Health practices are carried out at all times
- Propose cost-saving and value engineering solutions
- Min 3-5 years of relevant experiences in road, drain and external works working environment.
- Computer literacy and knowledge of AutoCAD
- Responsible for all on-site technical and engineering related matters
- Ensuring works carried out meet company’s quality standards & contractual requirements
- Involved in project planning, monitoring project progress and schedule
- To co-ordinate with the client, sub-contractors on all project aspects and when necessary, to provide all technical and non-technical resolutions followed by documentation
- Assisting Project Manager in monthly progress claims and monthly progress reports