We have a vacancy of Program Manager in our company, Singtel Group. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Program Manager
Company: Singtel Group
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-29
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Company: Singtel Group
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
Program Manager will be responsible for supporting the resource management and financial governance functions.
- Resource Management:
- Support the resource management to ensure optimal utilisation and develop of human capital, including the process of resource approvals, talent acquisition, track fulfilment and deployment
- Support the competency towers on the staff development and progression plan
- Support the analysis and reporting of resource fulfilment, productivity, utilisation to ensure optimal utilisation and development
- Financial Governance:
- Support the financial governance to ensure the management of Opex and Capex spend are in accordance to budget and approvals and ensure variance are reported and explained
- Support the management of the outsourced Business Support Executive function to ensure compliance to policies and meeting of OKRs
- Diploma, Advanced/ High/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- 5-7 years of working experience in a telco / IT environment
- Working experience in resources and financials management
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office programs including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience in using tools for dashboard and reporting
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Possess organizational capability and to work across departments
- Self-motivated with interpersonal skills, coupled with solution-oriented attitude
- We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.