Care Corner Singapore Ltd
We have a vacancy of Program Executive in our company, Care Corner Singapore Ltd. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Program Executive
Company: Care Corner Singapore Ltd
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-09-02
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Care Corner Singapore Ltd was founded in 1981, in a climate of changes in the early 1980s, as economic competition in the region intensified and the rift between the wealthy and the lower-income in particular the Chinese blue-collar workers, widened. Rev Tan Tien Ser and a group of passionate individuals believed that these marginalised people with lower income and little opportunities for a formal education could be helped to realise their potential and become more competent and fulfilled persons. Through a series of early outreach initiatives, Care Corner has evolved into an organisation offering a wide range of programmes and services delivered through various social service centres located island-wide. In a bid to stay relevant to the needs of the community, Care Corner has continuously strived to offer new and innovative programmes to support those in need and the less privileged.
DESIGNATION : Program Executive (KidSTART)
The Programme Executive (KidSTART) will oversee proactive outreach to identify eligible children upstream, follow through on holistic support to families with help of other stakeholders and manage volunteers and donations.
The following are the roles and responsibilities:
- Support in organizing, executing and participating in outreach activities to find and recruit potential KidSTART families or families who need assistance with preschool enrolment.
- Support in organizing groups of volunteers on outreach activities.
B Identification and Referral
- Process referrals from a variety of sources, including community referrals, self-referrals, government agencies, KidSTART, and other SSAs.
- Seek consent from and determine the eligibility of families for KidSTART programme
- Collate and maintain accurate and complete set of data in SSNet on children enrolled to KidSTART programme components and/or preschool.
- Support KidSTART Programme Office in mapping of community needs and assets, as well as to participate in engagements organized by KidSTART Programme Office.
- Collate needs from KidSTART families overseen by the KSA for possible sponsorship or donation opportunities under the Growing Together with KidSTART initiative.
- Assist with disbursement of sponsored items to KidSTART families and the tracking of sponsorships/donations to families in the regions they oversee.
D Support for preschool enrolment
- Engage the families on the importance and benefits of preschool and explain the various programme types (e.g. full/half-day, infant care/childcare/kindergarten) available.
- Support the parents in preschool placement and enrolment
- Work with parents and other relevant help agencies to address barriers to preschool enrolment or other issues faced by the families
E Recruit and Manage Volunteers
- Surface volunteer needs to KidSTART Programme Office and assist with volunteer matching
- Conduct briefings or training to volunteers before their deployment.
- Work with KidSTART practitioners to supervise volunteers’ involvement in KidSTART activities, e.g. giving instructions on-site on volunteer roles.
- Work with the KidSTART Programme Office to use the Volunteer Management System to track volunteers’ involvement.
- Engage volunteers on input and feedback of their experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities with individuals and systems at multi-levels
- Enjoys working in a dynamic social service start up environment
- Enjoys working on a range of tasks and responsibilities
- Comfortable with administrative tasks related to data management and reporting
- Team player with an ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Desires to participate in shaping an early childhood social work intervention model
What We Offer:
- Care Corner is ‘Great Place to Work’ certified
- Strong emphasis on professional development
- In-house and external training opportunities