BECTON DICKINSON MEDICAL (S) PTE LTD
We have a vacancy of Production / Manufacturing Engineer in our company, BECTON DICKINSON MEDICAL (S) PTE LTD. This vacancy is based in Tuas. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Production / Manufacturing Engineer
Company: BECTON DICKINSON MEDICAL (S) PTE LTD
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Tuas
Salary: $5,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-22
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Roles & Responsibilities
Who We Are
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare sector. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.
Lead a team of Technical Specialist and Production Technician to meet customer expectation in the aspect of quality, cost and deliver.
- Leads in the investigation and analyses manufacturing problems relating to equipment, process and material, recommend and ensure implementation of corrective actions.
- Identify opportunities for process, equipment enhancement, plan and implement activities to achieve objectives.
- Review preventive maintenance program, make changes where necessary and administer proper implementation to ensure smooth running of equipment to produce products within specifications.
- Develop training programmes and conduct technical in-house training, including safety for Engineer, Technical Specialists and Production Technicians, to ensure they are qualified to carry out their assigned responsibilities.
- Lead the Training Committee and conduct focus group meetings to address and resolve issues.
- Participate actively in and contribute to Resource Team activities to meet overall departmental goals.
- Facilitate and guide the Process Team members to develop into successful self-managing teams to achieve the performance indicators assigned to them.
- Use of Design of Engineering Experiments for evaluation of process problem and process capability studies.
- Ensure accuracy of material usage in Bill of Materials through periodic evaluations.
- Control and manage the expense accounts assigned to ensure compliance to budget.
- Perform experimental testing to approve use of raw materials and change of existing process. Co-ordinate with relevant supporting services such as material, facilities, quality for implementation of project.
- To independently study and implement long term projects to improve quality, productivity or reduce product cost by enhancing machine/process performance and modifying manufacturing flow, methodology, procedures, etc.
- Participate in worldwide network activities and communicate actively with personnel from other plant regarding sharing of information and technology, leading to optimized procedure and equipment condition.
- Establish, implement and document all specifications to be in-line with our quality system requirement. Update all documents to reflect subsequent changes.
- Lead in cost reduction activities involving equipment, modification, implementation and alternate lower cost material to be used.
- Plan and implement yearly validation programme per existing process.
- Participate or drive continuous improvement initiatives/activities/projects.
- Safety & ISO 14001 Environmental accountability: Ensure a safe, healthy and environmentally friendly workplace by observing Company’s rules and procedures. Active involvement in prevention, elimination of potential safety hazards and participation in activities which promotes recycling, replacement and reduction of resource materials.
- Safety & health accountability: Safety and health are important to BD and we encourage the observance of all safety programs and training assigned to you. Such programs are to be attended in a timely manner to ensure that work tasks carried out are in accordance to our safety guidelines and SOPs.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned.
- Diplome / Degree in any Engineering related studies
- With 3-5 years of similar working experience
- Location: Tuas plant (With transport provided islandwide)
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 7.45am to 4.45pm
Culture and Benefits
Here at BD, we embrace a growth mindset, building capabilities for the future and helping you become the best version of yourself. We offer our employees a clear direction and career pathway for development. We pride ourselves on our transparent and rigorous talent processes that are inclusive, deeply embedded in trust, aligned with our culture, and enable us to achieve strategic imperatives of the organization. Our leaders are committed, engaged and accountable to making talent our top priority.
How To Apply
production manufacturing engineer