Procter & Gamble
We have a vacancy of Product Supply Manager in our company, Procter & Gamble. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Product Supply Manager
Company: Procter & Gamble
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-14
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Do you want a career in P&G Product Supply, which exposes you to different parts of the P&G supply chain, as well as the rest of the company, giving you a tremendous opportunity to develop a broad and deep skill sets?
At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow. If this sounds exciting, read on!
You will report to a Product Supply Senior Manager or Director, and work in a multi-functional team. You might have responsibility over regional or global markets. Your career will begin in either of these roles:
- Supply Planning Manager – responsible for ensuring that the supply is able to meet the demand
- Demand Planning Manager – responsible for developing the volume forecast which guides business and production plans
- Innovation Leader – responsible for driving initiatives, programs, and projects across multi-functional teams
- Initiatives Operations Leader – responsible for ensuring that the product is available for initiatives at the right time, right quality and right quantity
- Procurement or Purchasing Manager – responsible for raw materials and handling our suppliers
- Engineering or Technical Manager – responsible for our engineering/capital projects or plant and production operations
What Success Looks Like
You will lead, impact, and contribute to the success of your business for a group of customers or group of brands. You will handle your business and projects independently in a specific area like supply chain planning, customer service operations, logistics projects with customers or managing P&G warehousing and transportation operations.
Responsibilities Of The Role
- Deliver successful innovation programs which drive total brand penetration/category growth
- Lead innovation programs based on commercial/technical learning plan and success criteria
- Contribute to and provide leadership for inventory reduction strategies
- Relentlessly drive operational excellence within the standard work processes
- Identify, prioritize and eliminate process losses across the supply network
- Build process capability & control and define equipment standards
- Work with internal P&G partners and manage supplier companies to develop and execute commercial and technical agreements that will best meet our business needs
- Identify and interpret new and emerging requirements that will affect future sourcing strategies
- Engineering – source equipment and build new sites, to support P&G’s productivity improvements and business expansion.
- Partner with Physical Distribution to lead the Transportation & Warehousing of our products with a cost effective and agile supply network
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Operations, Materials Systems, Applied Mathematics/Statistics, or Information Technology/Computer Science are preferred
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience; entry level candidates with a university degree in the relevant field can be considered
- Demonstration of analytical and problem solving skills, interpersonal and team skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities and ability to work optimally in a diverse environment
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.