Aruba a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company
We have a vacancy of Product Engineer in our company, Aruba a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Product Engineer
Company: Aruba a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-14
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
This role has been designated as ‘Office’, which means you will primarily work from an HPE office.
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
HPE Aruba Networking Business unit is looking for a self-motivated, results oriented individual to join our Supply Chain Engineering team. This individual is responsible for ensuring that our new products are seamlessly introduced to production and meet all of the manufacturing and quality goals established at the beginning of the project. This position requires extensive interface with all department and cross-functional partners involved in the development and introduction of new Networking Products. This individual is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining methods, operation sequence and processes in the fabrication of parts, components sub-assemblies, final assemblies and packaging to ensure product quality. In addition, he/she will be the manufacturing contact for driving engineering changes and process improvements across our global factories.
As a Product Engineer, you would
- Review and evaluate product designs and project activities for compliance with manufacturing guidelines and standards;
- Identify and drive process and assembly improvements associated with new product introductions and sustaining manufacturing operation;
- Provide tangible feedback based on results to improve product quality and mitigate risk of product failure;
- Work with suppliers and contract manufacturers as required to ensure essential responsibilities are realized.
If you are…
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics/Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of experience in a new product introduction in a manufacturing environment with DFM skills preferably in PCBA, mechanical assemblies and/or product packaging;
- Preferably has experience with new product bring-up at both local and global manufacturing partners, working with cross-functional design teams;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; good communicator in new product development meetings with cross-functional teams and manufacturing partners;
- Ability to effectively communicate manufacturing architectures, plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at senior management levels.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and leadership.
Join us and make your mark!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.