PRINGLES INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS SARL SINGAPORE BRANCH
We have a vacancy of Product Development Manager in our company, PRINGLES INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS SARL SINGAPORE BRANCH. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Product Development Manager
Company: PRINGLES INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS SARL SINGAPORE BRANCH
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-19
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
At Kellogg Company (NYSE: K), we are driven by the legacy of our innovative found W.K. Kellogg to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter. Kellogg’s is the world’s leading producer of cereal, a leader in snacks production and a leading North American frozen foods company, with annual sales of more than $13 billion. Every day, our well-loved brands nourish families so they can flourish and thrive. These brands include Kellogg’s®, Special K®, Pringles®, Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes®, Pop-Tarts®, Kellogg’s Corn Flakes®, Rice Krispies®, Kashi®, Cheez-It®, Eggo®, Coco Pops®, Mini-Wheats®, and many more. To learn more about our responsible business leadership, foods that delight and how we strive to make a difference in our communities around the world, visit www.kelloggs.com
Looking to be part of a company with people who are passionate about success? Kellogg Company is that place! Come grow with us as we provide opportunities to enhance your current skills and learn new ones. Engage with us, and together we will shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
In your role as Product Development Manager, you will be an integral member of the AMEA Snacks Research and Development Team based in Singapore, leading the flavour program for AMEA Snacks business unit, including development of new or improved flavours and improvements of product quality, process, margins, and productivity.
Key Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited, To
- Drives business growth
- Manages end-to-end flavour program for the Snacks BU, including development of new or improved flavours, process improvement, productivity, or quality improvements.
- Development covers aspects such as Technical & Financial feasibility, commercial plans support, and operational stability.
- Understands state of the business and leverages knowledge to drive down project time/costs. Anticipates obstacles affecting other business functions.
- Demonstrates personal capabilities as a Program/Project Manager, Planner, Coordinator, Communicator, and Technical Expert in executing projects.
- Innovation / Creativity
- Possesses an innovative mindset in discovery, evaluation, and application of new technologies in food/process research and development, and have a significant impact on new products, improved products and increased efficiency on flavour application processes.
- Technical expertise
- Provides technical direction and leadership within the department as an expert in a specific discipline who keeps current with the latest developments trends and technology through investigation, training, and communications.
- People management
- Sets work load and performance expectations, provides evaluations, identifies, and bridges developmental needs for direct report(s)
- Travel: to and work, or to manufacturing, suppliers, test facilities, or regional offices are typically required up to 20 percent of the time.
- Projects require working beyond the normal workday hours, shift work, and on weekends. Operation of process equipment is occasionally necessary
- This role is both an individual contributor role (direct project work/management) and people management role.
Skills, experience & attributes sought:
- Bachelor of Food Science or Engineering or closely related field and a minimum of 7-8 years’ experience in food R&D
- Proven track record of leadership, business acumen, communication skills, and diplomacy in building strong relationships with local and regional management and peers and in the effective execution of projects
- Excellent understanding of R&D and operations and be able to function effectively as a Project Manager, Planner, Coordinator, Communicator and Technical Expert
- Experience working in a multinational and matrix organisation
- An owner’s mindset and passion for culinary adventures
- Significant experience in seasoning creation or application
- Experience in building and leveraging supplier partnerships and technology programs to translate into innovative food design solutions
- Experience in snacks products
- No/minimal dietary restrictions
Benefits, Culture & Company
We’re a company that makes great food and we hire great people! Our K Values (integrity & respect, accountability, passion, simplicity, success and humility and hunger) shape our Kellogg culture and guide the way the business is run.
We offer our employees competitive salaries including performance-related bonuses and incentives, a flexible work environment and range of flexible employee health & wellness benefits. As an individual you can grow and develop your career with the support of your Manager and range of learning and development opportunities. The benefit of a global organization is you can take your career off-shore.