JOB EXPRESS SERVICES PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Procurement & Production Planning (Senior Executive / Executive) (Id4363) in our company, JOB EXPRESS SERVICES PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Procurement & Production Planning (Senior Executive / Executive) (Id4363)
Company: JOB EXPRESS SERVICES PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-26
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Job Title: Procurement & Production Planning (Senior Executive / Executive) (ID4363)
Location: Jurong (Jurong Food Hub)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-6.00pm
Reporting to the Operation Manager, the incumbent supports the day-to-day operations in the supply chain related functions. You will be joining a fast-growing Singapore based Food Technology Company that tackles Globesity using plant based functional food products. We develop and purvey technologies that promote efficient calorie management. We empower the consumer and food services with easy-to-use products to make healthier food & Beverage.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain a good relationship with suppliers in a Just-in-Time (JIT) environment and to secure best value for the organization through effective communication, negotiation, and partnership.
- Process Purchase Order and liaise with Vendors for timely delivery of raw materials
- Liaise with 3rd party warehouse and logistic provider to arrange raw materials delivery and imports
- Coordinate with Finance team regarding vendor payment issue.
- Monitors and co-ordinates on material shortages, expediting and ensuring material availability to support production plan
- Conduct Monthly and Quarterly production planning and inventory control to increases operation efficiency and meets targets.
- Prepare work order for production team for mass production
- Update production team from time to time if there is any delay/shortage of raw materials to reduce production time wastage.
- Assists in developing, maintaining and improving existing processes, procedures and key performance metrics
- Support and work closely with the Production team to achieve common operation goals and timely manufacturing.
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Supply Chain Operation / Business Administration
- 3-5 years experiences in FMCG production planning or Materials Procurement
- Proficient in data processing using Microsoft Excel or Google Sheet
- Knowledge of experience in procurement using accounting/ERP system a plus
- Willingness to work in a manufacturing environment.
- Team player, self-driven and able to work under pressure with a sense of urgency
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills and detailed oriented