HME TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Procurement in our company, HME TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Procurement
Company: HME TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-23
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Procurement staffs are responsible for procuring materials from the best source with the best competitive deal and to ensure its timely delivery from customers and suppliers to meet manufacturing schedules and deliveries.
- Established, maintain and update the procurement process and policies for the company.
- Establish, maintain and update the inventory management information system.
- Maintained and compile records and data related to all suppliers and customers.
- Ensures that purchases are made with relevant specifications and quality through approved vendors.
- Ensures the timely delivery of quality materials at the best competitive possible deal.
- Participates in the selection of suppliers based on a criteria.
- Complies with the company and customers procedures and regulations.
- Conducts a comparative analysis on supplier prices.
- Reviews and evaluates the performance of the suppliers.
- Ensures the proper management and operations of the department.
- Verifies quantification of orders as well that the required order is within the agreed budget.
- Coordinates with the Sales, Planning, Manufacturing, Quality and Logistics departments for all orders.
- Ensure timely submissions of invoices to the Finance and Accounts Department.
- Carry out corrective and preventive actions to challenges as delays, wrong deliveries, late deliveries, quantity discrepancies, specifications misfits, etc.
- Conducts periodical training, updates and sharing especially to the challenges as lesson learnt.
- Together with the Store Supervisor conducts periodic stock taking exercise to account for the assets and materials in the company
- Good communication skills
- Self Starter and highly motivated
- Possessed and ITE / Polytechnic Diploma in mechanical engineering