We have a vacancy of Procurement Assistant in our company, Ninja Van. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Procurement Assistant
Company: Ninja Van
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-20
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region’s largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Procurement Assistant is responsible for raising purchase orders and maintaining procurement records. He/She also assists in contractor selection by collating procurement specifications and tender bids received from suppliers.
He/She must also be proactive in assisting the checks on delivery of goods and ensure all delivery order records are carefully and clearly updated in the Netsuite system.
- Develop Procurement Plan
- Support organization’s procurement activities based on established product specifications and customer needs
- Assist in establishing working level relationships with organizational network and external vendors for optimal procurement transactions
- Manage Procurement Activities
- Initiate and track statuses of purchase orders and reorders in accordance with organizational procedures
- Administer receipt of products in accordance with procurement requirements and quality assurance processes
- Assist in audit of documentation and contract terms required for trade transactions
- Support sales and finance departments to process payment to sellers
- Manage Seller Selection Process
- Support data collection on potential sellers that fulfil procurement requirements
- Draft proposal requirements and/or procurement specifications to prospective sellers
- Consolidate list of sellers in accordance with organization’s selection processes
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in procurement.
- Minimum Diploma in any field, preferably supply chain.
- Experience in ERP systems migration and experience in IT and Facility related purchases will be an advantage.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and G-suite especially in excel/google sheet.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills – written and verbal, and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Familiar and comfortable with using ERP systems (e.g., NetSuite/SAP).
- Proficiency in English, coupled with a second language (e.g. Mandarin).
Submit a job application