SAITECH INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Process Engineer in our company, SAITECH INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Process Engineer
Company: SAITECH INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-21
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Our client is a well known company in waste water treatment industry. They have an immediate requirement for a PROCESS ENGINEER.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive RFP/RFQ process and responses through all stages, including process planning, technical review, milestone schedules, content collection and development, formatting and layout, pricing
- Interact with consultants/vendors/contractors for obtaining quotations (parts and equipment)
- Building and implementing costing methodology for industrial water sales and new technologies and formulating agile and clear workflow procedures for the sales process
- Develop a strategy for each tender in conjunction with other members of the team
- Coordinate, and assist in the process design (including process guarantees), engineering design, and production of specifications for proposals in association with mechanical, electrical, and process engineering
- Define process requirements for proposals and tenders that will ensure that specified water and wastewater quality standards are met, including and any exceptions, conditions or disclaimers in consultation with technical experts
- Direct draftsman in the production of tender drawings and confirm compliance with overall design
- Prepare, coordinate, and assist in the writing of reports, technical write-ups, data sheets, and process plant descriptions for tenders
- Bachelor’s Degree in chemical engineering , Environmental Engineering or related discipline
- Min 3 years of experience in proposal preparation and process design for water/wastewater treatment projects
- Sound technical knowledge on water and wastewater technologies such as DAF, MMF, MBR, MBBR, UF, RO, Evaporator, ZLD systems etc.
- Experience in attending Hazop/SIL/ or other safety related studies
- Experience in detail engineering of process, provide inputs to other disciplines
- Knowledge/ experience in commissioning wastewater treatment packages
- Experience in leading team of engineers/ able to co-ordinate and deliver on time
- Comprehensive knowledge of process to perform process design and optimization
- Energetic self-starter with effective technical problem-solving skills through application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques
- Team player with strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Results oriented with ability to multitask and consistently meet deadlines
- Passion for learning with the ability to learn things quickly
Job location : Jurong, Singapore
Work week : Mon-Fri
Salary : Minimum $5k pm and depends on experience
Interested candidates please email resume in MSWord format to email@example.com.
Job posted by