We have a vacancy of Process Development Engineer (R&D) in our company, Apple. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Process Development Engineer (R&D)
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-14
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Minimum 5 years of experience in doing process R&D
- Hands-on experience in various module assembly processes such as pick and place, dispensing, bonding, filling, laser, component cleaning, curing, plating, singulation, wafer bonding.
- Good knowledge in design of experiment (DOE), engineering statistic, root cause analysis and problem solving
- Familiarity on different metrology tools and quantitative measurement methodology
- Clear and effective written and communication skill
- Resourceful and innovative
- Knowledge and work experience in one or more of the following processes & handling such processes equipment – 1) Flip Chip bonding (Thermosonic, Thermocompression and etc) OR 2) EVO die bonder, EVG and Suss process equipment OR 3) Flex Attach (Flexible Printed Circuit Board Bonding), Solder Jetting/Laser Wire Soldering OR 4) SMT (e.g. solder printing, component pick&place, AOI, SPI and reflow)
- Knowledge on adhesive or epoxy or other bonding material is an advantage
- Experience in optical components, active alignment and high accuracy bonding process is preferred