We have a vacancy of Polyclinic Facilities Operations Manager in our company, GMP Group. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Polyclinic Facilities Operations Manager
Company: GMP Group
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-16
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
The position holder will assist the Head of the Department on matters involving Hospitality & Biomedical Medical Engineering (BME) management, and in Facilities Management and Development on all facilities improvement and upgrading projects or works for the Polycliinics
- Oversee the facilities management operations of polyclinics and HQ by working closely with the contractors and vendors in compliances of all rules and regulations.
- Responsible for budget planning, outsourcing, tendering and awarding of contracts, as well as creating, monitoring and delivering on KPIs.
- Ensure that all preventive, corrective maintenance and ad hoc works are carried out according to requirements and standards.
- Lead the team in contract management matters .
- Manage the preventive maintenance of BME and Physio equipment, and ad hoc repair works for equipment including dental equipment (eg autoclave, dental chair and compressor and suction motor).
- Manage the renewal of all equipment licensing.
- Manage the facilities development and upgrading projects from beginning to end.
- Oversee the entire project performance, and ensure that implementation is in compliance of policies and procedures and that construction activities do not interfere with operations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Oversee the submission of budget estimates, evaluation report, progress report and cost tracking reports.
- Call for Quotation or Request for Proposal (RFP), propose the evaluation criteria, organize the evaluation and draft award approval paper.
- Good degree in Estate Management / Facility Management / Building / Engineering in related field or the equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in building and facilities management.
- Certified Fire Safety Manager and experience with JCI certification and OHSAS certification is advantageous.
- Proficient in WSH requirement is preferred.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20962
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766