HOIDI INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Personal Assistant To Ceo in our company, HOIDI INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Personal Assistant To Ceo
Company: HOIDI INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-14
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Act as the first point of contact for the CEO
- Screen and deal with incoming mails, faxes; and post/generate/draft correspondence/letter on of CEO and setting appointments as required
- Providing a bridge to smooth communication between CEO and internal departments and support the Top Management on fundamentals day-to-day running of the Company by liaising with staff, department managers, business and non-business parties in ensuring smooth flow of works and communications to achieve business objectives
- Liaising and negotiating with a range of professionals (internal and external) on matters including a confidential and sensitive nature
- Welcome and advise visitors; promoting professional image of the organization.
- Proactively contribute to the management of the CEO time – including electronic diary management, organizing appointments, meetings and travel arrangements, send reminders or notice of meeting cancellation or changes
- Researching, prioritizing and following up on incoming issues and concerns
- Calendar management, coordinate meetings and distribute meeting agendas and paperwork, minutes taking and expenses claims
- Translate documents from English to Chinese
- Liaise, communicate and negotiate with clients, suppliers and other staff
ensuring good PR and ongoing sounds relations
- Assist in making reservation for meeting venues such as restaurant, golf course, etc.
- Organize, manage and execute company events initiated by CEO
- Works with appointed travel agent regarding planning trips and booking of air ticket and/or hotel
- Assist in procurement of items for CEO office and corporate gifts
- Assists in the preparation and consolidation of information relevant to CEO’s assignment and personal matters
- To handle work and domestic issues for CEO and family
- Undertake other work related duties as assigned by CEO.