We have a vacancy of Partnerships & Business Development Manager Sea in our company, Spotify. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Partnerships & Business Development Manager Sea
Work Type: Part time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-28
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
We’re building a premier partnership team and are looking for a versatile deal maker who will help grow Spotify’s partnerships in South East Asia. You will develop, negotiate and close strategic agreements with partners who can help us grow our presence in these markets at scale.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, structure, negotiate, amend, close and lead strategic deals with partners that are relevant to Spotify’s growth and vision in South East Asia
- Analyse existing partnerships and identify new opportunities to unlock additional value for both Spotify and our partners!
- Be the “go to” person for local partners’ day-to-day needs, building credibility and excellent relationships within partner organisations from C-level to Marketing to Product. You will be responsible for the relationship and the end to end delivery of commitments
- Work with a regional lead to develop partner strategy, priorities and forecasts
- Drive internal cross-functional teams towards deal objectives and run approvals including interacting with senior executives from relevant functions (eg: Product, Engineering, Legal, Finance)
- Based in Singapore, travel as needed to spend time with key partners
Who You Are
- You have significant and documented working experience within a telco, media organisation, internet start-up or streaming business
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ working in business development role and/or in consulting
- You have an existing network of contacts within large organisations in the region
- You’ll bring local knowledge to the team. You have deep insights of South East Asia
- You have successfully closed deals and led sophisticated partnerships with large companies, demonstrating an ability to think strategically about complex business issues and implement strategic action plans
- You have experience working in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment with a track record of strong results. You’ll be adept at working with all levels of management (externally and internally) and communicating cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes
- You are a creative and strategic thinker with problem solving approach and analytical skills
- You are experienced in interpreting legal documents and working with lawyers to complete agreements in a timely manner
- You have a proven track record of self motivated performance and perseverance – you are able to work with minimal guidance and drive partnership opportunities forward
- You are used to working with distributed teams and have experience working across different cultures
- You have a strong attention to detail and have the ability to see the end game of each business opportunity
- You are willing to manage the day-to-day aspects of partnerships as well as have the ability to partner with high level executives
- You’re excited by the opportunity to change the way people enjoy music in South East Asia
- You’ll likely have language skills beyond English (Bahasa a bonus)
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.