EPS - Newton
We have a vacancy of Parent Liaison Executive in our company, EPS – Newton. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Parent Liaison Executive
Company: EPS – Newton
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-10-13
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Headquartered in Singapore, The EtonHouse International Education Group has 120 schools across 11 countries. We run pre-schools as well as K-12 international schools. Together, these schools provide internationally recognized programmes and high-quality education to over 20,000 students globally. The group also runs enrichment programmes and cutting-edge ed-tech programmes to scale the provision of high-quality education in pre-schools.
Over the last 27 years, EtonHouse has been at the forefront of international education in the Asia Pacific region and has won numerous awards. In 2019, our founder, Mrs. Ng Gim Choo won the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Award in the Education category. In addition, EtonHouse was recently selected to be in the inaugural cohort of the Scale-Up SG programme, which is an Enterprise Singapore programme selecting high-growth potential local companies which can be groomed into future global champions.
With children at the heart of what we do and the vision to make good quality education accessible to every child in Singapore, EtonHouse launched the EtonHouse Community Fund (ECF) in 2015. As an independent IPC charity, ECF continuously runs initiatives to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children.
Shaping the future through education
Developing confident and capable global citizens
Be a part of the EtonHouse family
We welcome passionate and dedicated professionals who share our belief in the power of education. Together, we can make a meaningful difference to children and society through education.
DESIGNATION : Parent Liaison Executive
Reporting to the Parent Liaison Manager and Principal, the Parent Liaison Executive will work closely with different stakeholders to market to build enrolment numbers and provide customer care to prospective and existing families.
Essentially this position will be required to build strong and trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders with a focus on building student numbers.
This position has a dual reporting structure, reporting to the Group CMO and Marketing Manager.
- Parental liaison, reception duties, facilitating parent and agent enquiries
- Update all parent contact information and interactions at all times
- Ensure all new enquiries are followed up by phone or email within one working day. Follow-ups should be regular and consistent. Reminders should be sent to prospective parents before a school tour with all relevant details using the CRM calendar tool to do so.
- During tours, ensure that you share learning stories, videos and documentation that makes learning visible as well as introduce a member of the academic team to provide a high quality experience
- Post school tour; ensure a post tour email is sent within one working day after the school tour. Use templates in the CRM library and include relevant information/articles/videos etc to strengthen conversions
- Track/note/update all comments within the CRM in a timely manner. All contact and deal information should be updated by the last week of every month.
- Follow up with parents with a phone call, three days post tour. Use the ‘sequence’ tool and the ‘templates’ in the CRM to connect with families.
- Arrange follow-up meetings with the principal, assessments within one week post application..
- Compile tour templates learning stories and other materials to improve on-ground conversion
- Advocate for the EtonHouse learning pathway beyond pre-school
- Ensure that the school website has accurate and up-to-date information
- Attend school functions and open days that be held outside of the contracted hours as required
- Providing outstanding customer service that is personalised and in alignment with the organisation’s culture and values.
- Support all media and brand and marketing events and requests
- Update the AI bot templates on a regular basis to keep them relevant and use campaigns from time to time to remarket and enhance conversions
- Be responsible for your own PD by staying up-to-date with all platforms used by the PL team
- Support families with student pass applications
- Handle all admission and withdrawal processes and documents
- Monitor and track student numbers, agent referrals, withdrawal data
- Develop documents that facilitate the admissions process
- Handle all student registration documents
- Maintain and update student records
- Collection of school fees if required
- Issue receipts
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma
- 2 to 3 years of related work experience in a front office or enrolment role in the education services or a service-orientated industry
- Experience in sales or enrolment will be an added advantage
- Customer service experience is essential in dealing to both existing and prospective parents
- Experience working in a school environment would be an added advantage
- Possess a collaborative attitude and work well in a team orientated work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results orientated with a hands-on approach
- Ability to multi-task is essential for this position
Work Location: 39 Newton Rd, Singapore 307966
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.