Tembusu Law LLC
We have a vacancy of Paralegal in our company, Tembusu Law LLC. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Paralegal
Company: Tembusu Law LLC
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-13
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Provide legal research, drafting and case-management support for Criminal Litigation, Matrimonial Law and General Litigation matters
- Draft correspondences, briefing notes, opinions and pleadings
- Take attendance notes during calls, discussions/meetings and Court hearings
- Preparation for contested hearings and trials
- Schedule and track deadlines, appointments and Court dates
- Update and prepare files and materials for Court attendances and meetings
- Diploma or Degree in Law / Legal Studies
- MS Office, Word & Excel proficient
- Good time-management, able to prioritise work and multi-task
- Attention to detail, meticulous with follow-ups
- Resourceful, problem-solving skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, organised, systematic in filing and documentation
- Customer service-oriented when attending to clients
- Proactive, hard-working, disciplined, service-oriented and strong work ethic
- 1-year work experience in a related role
We are committed to training and developing our team in a positive, nurturing environment.
We look for candidates who are driven, self-motivated and resourceful, and who
share our desire to build a purpose-driven law practice based on our values:
- Empathy: We will understand what you are going through and show compassion in helping you.
- Integrity: We will always do the right thing, because the time is always right to do what is right.
- Humility: We will put our ego aside and listen to your opinions and feedback because we can always do better.
- Courage: We will act without fear or favour, knowing that we are empowered with our team’s full support.
- Tenacity: We will persevere and work even harder when the going gets tough, when no one else is looking and everyone else quits.
- Ownership: We will be accountable for our actions, and we will not turn away from responsibility.
- Teamwork: We will support and stand alongside our team in every test and triumph.
- Purpose: This is not ‘a’ job; this is ‘OUR’ job. We are grateful to have it, and we take pride in everything we do.
Interested applicants can email their resumes, recent photograph and current & expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.