SKL RECRUITMENT SERVICES
We have a vacancy of Outlet Manager / Islandwide in our company, SKL RECRUITMENT SERVICES. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Outlet Manager / Islandwide
Company: SKL RECRUITMENT SERVICES
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $3,500 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-09-30
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
About the company:
Founded in 2017 as a modern, fast-casual, convenient, take-out only kiosk concept offering tasty, nutritional, value-for-money, customizable fry-to-order wok dishes. As a halal-certified concept, the company is able to cater to customers from across all walks of life.
What we are looking for:
Enthusiastic and passionate F&B personnel who are keen to grow with the company brand.
What the company offer:
- Leave, medical benefits and meals are provided.
- Air-conditioned environment.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Island-wide locations meaning the company will try to arrange a working location within reasonable travelling distance from your home.
- 5 working days
- Oversee and manage the efficient running and profitability of the outlet in line with the branch standards, while meeting the employee, company’s and customers’ expectations.
- Manage manpower schedules, staff development and comply with company’s SOPs and standards.
- Administer and action on daily mails, operations reporting and other paperwork promptly and accurately.
- Deliver and present manpower and sales reports to management.
- Suggest and recommend improvements to the running of the outlet.
- Supervise the effective control of food & beverages, inventory and labour cost to ensure that the operational expenditures stay within the budget.
- Proactively communicate to employees on KPIs on sales, service and food quality so that together everyone can achieve more.
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
- Stir fry dishes as and when required.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field and industry.
- Preferably with Diploma in Hospitality related studies or with WSQ Certificate in F&B Operations / F&B Supervision / F&B Management
- Have experience on F&B operation and proficient in full spectrum of casual dining F&B function.
- Meticulous, mathematically incline and possess good people skills.
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to maintain good relationship with guests and employees.
- Self-discipline and self-motivated and enjoys interacting with people and serving customers.
- Ability to engage in physical activities which requires long hours of standing during the working shift.
- Always maintain high standard of personal hygiene with clean appearance and neat attires.
- Comfortable to work in open kitchen concept.
- Able to work on rotating shift basis which include weekends and public holidays.