HYPERSCAL SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Operations Supervisor in our company, HYPERSCAL SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Operations Supervisor
Company: HYPERSCAL SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $4,400 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-10-07
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
We are one of the largest one-stop Underground Utilities Infrastructure companies based in Singapore. We provide Underground Utilities Infrastructure construction and maintenance, sewer pipeline rehabilitation, road and airfield construction and maintenance as well as asphalt pre-mix production and construction waste recycling.
- To be responsible for the daily operation of work sites, lead, manage and motivate designated teams to achieve effective and efficient performance.
- Maximizing capacity of workers and productivity and usage of materials as well as ensuring safety of employees.
- Build and enhance relationship with clients, consultants and relevant government authority.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with client, etc.: SP to plan and arrange necessary resources to carry out the work.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations MOM and other requirements.
- Work with senior operation supervisor to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- To be responsible for operational supervision of work sites; ensuring safety of workers and completion of project.
- To perform materials control through overseeing condition of equipment as well as sufficiency of materials on-sites.
- To liaise with customers e.g. SP, on the daily/weekly progression of work.
- Perform other duties or tasks as assigned by immediate superior or Head of Department.
- Minimum diploma or degree holder or equivalent qualifications.
- 6 daysâ€™ work week.
- Preferably possess a valid Class 3 license.
- SP Group project experiences preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a relevant field.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
Please note that your application will be sent to and reviewed by the direct employer – Multiform Developments & Construction Pte Ltd